Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Recommended songs (opinion based)

Hey guys! I thought of some amazing songs that I like you guys might not but I think they are pretty awesome! So here is a list!
1.Starset: Antigravity,My demons,it has begun, telescope,Let it die (its better than it sounds! its just let it die), Dark on me
2.Imagine dragons: Ready aim fire, warriors, its time, bleeding out
3.Fall out boy: Centuries and immortals mashup, phoenix, light em um, uma Thurman, Twin skeletons(Hotel in NYC)
4.Avicii: Hey brother, levels, You make me, Those days
5.Calvin Harris: under control, waterfall, lets go.
6.Turn up the music
7.Titanium (feat.Sia)
8.Clarity
9.La La La
10. Made in the USA
11.Masterpiece
12. Skillet: Those nights, one day too late, falling in the black
13. The lazy song (matches my feelings today XD )
14.Live my life
15.Shatter Me Featuring Lzzy Hale
16. Princess of China (coldplay)
17. Numb (linkin park)
18. Hall of fame (The script #3)
19. Fun (pitbull)

I have more but thats it for now ;)
See ya!
~Be yourself blogger

1 comment:

  1. I also meant to put in Miss Jackson-Feat Lolo (panic at the disco)

    ReplyDelete