Friday, September 18, 2015

Inspiration that needs put out to everyone (Also on google+)

inspiration i dedicate to all

questions you might ask yourself as you venture on in your life and trials that you have a hard time fighting is Am I actually worth time to be around? Are people actually my friends or is at an act? To answer some of these questions I will use my own life for an example.
I have been through things that I never knew I would make it out of. I ha felt like a broken glass about to shatter into pieces and shards. I had to much pressure and started doubting myself. I ever wondered if people are acting to be my friend. I am still through pressure and trials, always have been but this year and last year I couldn't figure out who I was. I didn't want to do anything about it. I smiled because I figured it would help me..but it never did, I fake smiled for a long time and I figured my family can help me through and they have told me many things. I will be say one last thing before I answer the questions. If I ignored other people around me and didnt recognize that they could help me and maybe they have gone through similar trials as I have then I wouldn't be the same, by that I mean. i would have been shady an quiet. I would have changed my personality completely.
back to answering the questions! If people say things that affect you people say walk away, back talk or avoid them and tell an adult. I will be honest most of these don't help the situation. Telling an adult will make the unfriendly person angry and just make things worse. Walking away you could be mocked, avoiding them they would snicker and call you chicken. I advise compliment on them. This might just make them shocked and confused. If you compliment them they will slowly become your friend in worth time, if it gets worse continue to be kind to them. I promise this will work with enough patients and kindness in your words.
next question. Are people pretending to be your friend? Well i thought mine were. Truth is they aren't. They are your friend because you are kind, amazing, unique and someone who will take pain for their loved ones. A friend will stand up for you and lend you a hand. A friend will stand by you and wait for you too arrive for hours. To be honest I had a friend who loves me and told me "I will never end this friendship. Its to precious to loose. If i lost you than I wouldn't be the same." I will tell you this guys. I don't just say these things because I want to be famous or because I want to be center of attention. I say this because I care about you guys. I care that you have friends I care about your feeling. If you need a shoulder to lean on I WILL be there I WILL not give up on you. You guys are to amazing to leave this world. Just because of some words that damage you doesn't mean they're true. If people hurt your feelings just remember nobody can replace you, nobody is good enough to be you exactly you.
I dont want to see you guys giving up on yourselves it pains me to see your hard work being ignored, keep going on!
~be yourself blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment