Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring break!

Hey guys! I'm sorry about breaking my vow..oops..anyway! I will try to do better on posting. So the reason i've been missing Blogger is because I've have had an awesome spring break! I had my cousins come over we did awesome things go up to Mccall for a while and had fun there,came home got ready for Roseburg,Orgeon and saw my other cousins and my Aunt as well as my uncle. We had amazing fun! My Oregon I saw the Cost which was amazing! Took a really long time to get there though :) I also went to the wild life safari and saw cheetahs,giraffes,bears,elephants,rhinos,zebras,and much more! I was awesome! Thats all I can do right now but hope to blog soon ;P
~Be yourself blogger
Oregon Cost image.


  Face rock (look closely)               

No comments:

Post a Comment