Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sorry, heres to make it up!

Hi, im sorry I have not posted lately! I plan to say HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR! and have a good year! I felt bad and I remembered my blog! I will try to do as much as possible to make up for the lost blog I had previously lost D= I know its terrible! I really was expecting more activity on my blog then this =) I promise I will be more active! And if im not I will have to do like millions of situps and push-ups!

I have an AMAZING desert!!! LETS WELCOME CHOCOLATE LAZANA!its the best ever!No-bake Chocolate Lasagna. Dangerous.   1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies 6 Tablespoon butter, melted 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened 1/4 cup granulated sugar 2 Tablespoons cold milk 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding. 3 1/4 cups cold milk 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chipsANA!its the best ever! (ignore this part)

No-bake Chocolate Lasagna. Dangerous. 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies 6 Tablespoon butter, melted 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened 1/4 cup granulated sugar 2 Tablespoons cold milk 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding. 3 1/4 cups cold milk 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips


No comments:

Post a Comment