Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hunger games:Mocking jay-Part 1




Hi everyone, as you all know a new hunger games movie came out and its popular..already! I only seen the movies,I heard the books are awesome though, and also some people say "The movies are better than the books!". (which is crazy! usually its books way better than movies). But I watched it during thanksgiving on Wednesday. I loved it! I personally thought that it was better than some of the movies like the first movie, the 2nd movie was the best so far. (notice how I said SO FAR ;)|). I agree with people who said it was amazing and all but the end of part one! Holy cow! I want part 2 now! SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! _music_ (cliffhanger hanging from a cliff THAT'S WHY ITS CALLED CLIFFHANGER!) Anyway I"m not going to spoil it but music is in it more than the 1st. (Peta is scary)

See ya all!The Katniss Reveal: How Lionsgate Hid the Mockingjay
~Be yourself blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment